Hello there. Welcome to "Title Goes Here", home to all things Matt Brown on the internets. That includes and is limited to "Eliza of Edge", the YA novel that all the kids are so hepped-up about these days. Chapters published every few days or so. Most recent chapters listed first, so if you're new here, scroll down until you see chapters with lower numbers.

Please feel free to email with comments/criticisms (soupbather@gmail.com). And, if you like it, tell your friends! Nag them until they read it! Go on, make a nuisance of yourself! Excellent.

Oh, and just because people been asking: yes, the book is done, and I'm just giving it out one chapter at a time to be annoying, and because I understand what your attention span is like (eyes up here, buddy). But if you absolutely, positively have to read it all in one huge go, then just e-mail me and I'll probably give you a full copy. Probably.

Monday, June 2, 2014

A quick note to you.

Everyone reading this,
       The book takes a bit of a break/shift with this most recent chapter, what's meant to give a bit of a pause and tries to place a bit of perspective/contrast on present-day Elizabeth's experience in Central with her coming adventures in Edge. I think what I just wrote makes sense. Read this after you've perused the Interlude and let me know if it's coherent,
       Anyway, while we're taking a little breather, I just wanted to again say a huge "Thank You" for stopping by. As I mentioned on facebook (sorry for the repetition), the response (both in personal missives as well as the pageviews that blogger is tracking) has been better/larger than I could have expected, or hoped. This all started as a personal project, with little hope that anyone else might actually read it, let alone enjoy it as much as some of you are.
       I started out with comments disabled, mostly because I was sure they'd be nothing but spam. They're up and running now, though, on a we'll-see-how-this-goes basis. So feel free to write something if you wish. No spoilers, sweetie (said most intentionally in the tone of Dr. River Song). Or, if you're more comfortable, I may be reached at soupbather@gmail.com. Or just yell out your window. I'm hiding in your bushes. It's muddy out here.

       Love,

       Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment